Quickly create yards of ruffles with this specially designed foot and customize your quilts!
This Shirring Guide Sewing Foot simultaneously gathers and attaches ruffles to garments, pillows, and other home decor items in no time. Expertly forms single rows of gathering or shirring. It is a real time-saver when making anything with ruffles compared to the traditional gathering. It allows the creation of a permanently gathered ruffle, no more slipping or sliding up and down the stitch line with the added bonus of sewing the gather to the second layer of fabric in a single pass!
It is best to use it with light to medium weight fabrics. You can make the biggest of tiered clothes, curtains with allover ruffles, puffiest sleeves and cuffs, ruffled fabric flowers easily with the help of this foot.
- Material: Made of high-quality metal that is durable and anti-rust. Can be used for lightly gathering fabric as well as attaching the gathered edge to a flat (ungathered) fabric.
- Ease of Use: Help make beautiful rows of shirring with ease. Great for gathering easements on curved edges.
- Functions: Create gathers in thin and lightweight fabrics quickly and expertly with straight stitching from any left to right needle position.
- Time Saver: Simultaneously gathers and attaches ruffles to flat garments, pillows, and other home decor items in no time.
- Compatibility: Fits most domestic sewing machine and low shank snap-on sewing machine* (Some machines require low shank adaptor)
HOW TO USE:
To gather and attach gathered fabric in one step:
- Place fabric to be gathered under the presser foot right side up
- Place fabric to have ruffle attached to it in the groove of the foot right side down
- Sew, guiding the under fabric but do not hold it back. Keep the top fabric in the groove moving it steadily as needed. Increase the stitch length and the upper tension for more gathers
- 2pcs x Shirring Guide Sewing Foot