Get your metal fix the easiest and affordable way!
Introducing our Easy-Fix Welding Flux-Cored Rods - it has low melting point to strongly bond thick and thin aluminum parts with 45,000 lb tensile strength. Repair and rebond effortlessly in a snap!
Featuring a unique design to easily flow under a very low working temperature, these rods ensure fast & precise application. Makes clean joints with no slag to secure a durable finish on all projects.
Engineered with premium Aluminum-magnesium material, non-toxic, eco-friendly and with excellent corrosion resistance. Perfect to use for welding stainless steel, galvanized cast iron, aluminum, iron, galvanized steel, copper, etc.
Low Melting Point:
They feature a unique design that allows it to flow easily under low working temperature, ensuring fast & precise application.
Easy to use with no solder powder required. No need for expensive training or equipment provides you the ability to use this easily whether your a novice or a pro.
These are handy tools that can powerfully work its way through dirt, rust, & painted surfaces, helping you produce a sound joint on the base metal without the need for costly equipment.
100% Safe To Use:
It does not emit gases or toxins, nor does it contain any lead which makes the rods absolutely safe to use.
Strong & Durable Hold:
Features a combination of tensile and compression strength of 45,000lb to produce a sound joint on the base metal without the need for costly equipment.
Versatile And Widely Use:
Perfect to use for welding sheet metals, heavy plates, stainless steel, galvanized cast iron, aluminum, iron, galvanized steel and copper.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Size: 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- The easy-fix welding rods are special high-quality rods, used mainly for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding of non-ferrous metals, except stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include loading areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
- Tailored for minor repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if not repaired, we recommend replacing parts completely, rather than repairing them.