Future Shawls are our proprietary line of multi-functional shawl/cloaks made out of a satin, lightweight polyester. These shawls are made with festival season in mind and have unique, modern features that make them superior to traditional shawls.
The scene in the design was inspired by the concept of a group of aliens being brought home by their mothership. It is reversible with a blue / purple color scheme on one side and a white and red color scheme on the other. The design was done by our in-house artist Alison Skaggs.
- V2 Future Shawls are longer in the back so they have similar coverage to a cloak
- Fully reversible / Double-sided color: blue & purple on one side / red & white on the other side.
- Hidden velcro stash pocket (located on the seam next to the hood)
- Adjustable hood with cord stoppers
- Two button and loop closures so the shawl stays closed around your shoulders, similar to a cloak. Perfect for chilly nights when you want to keep your arms free, or if you want to dance with your shawl closed around you
- Elastic thumb loops at the top corners for dancing, to help you carry your shawl, and to keep it wrapped around you
- Lightweight, satin polyester blend for silky softness
- Sublimated printing makes the details flawless and the colors vibrant
- Measures Measures 43.3" x 70.9"